Throughout the year, the Aventri team works hard to enhance our event management software solution to create an even better and more seamless experience for our customers and their meeting and event attendees alike. It's why every quarter, we want to share some of our most exciting new products and updates.
New Aventri Products
Aventri Lead Retrieval is now available!
This affordable, scalable, best-in-breed solution is aimed at event organizers who want to offer lead retrieval to their exhibitors. This new product allows event organizers to set pricing, send purchasing instructions to exhibitors and have access to usage metrics. It also allows exhibitors to collect and capture leads, distribute the right marketing materials to the right audience and build their sales pipelines using the Aventri Lead Capture app directly on their own smartphones. This solution is the perfect fit for small and mid-size events. For larger events, learn more about our full service lead retrieval offering.
Aventri Product Updates
Mobile Event App
New enhancements were added to the Aventri Event Mobile App., including:
- The new Agenda 2.0 enables attendees to take full control over their event experience with an improved personalized agenda timeline view, easier-to-navigate sessions with color coded tracks and a new What’s on Now view to quickly view upcoming sessions or activities.
- The new Networking 2.0 allows attendees to discover others with similar interests and send a contact request or chat as well as export contacts to an address book or email. Privacy controls are supported so that attendees can simply switch off their discoverability within the app.
- The new Notifications Center creates a unified place for attendees to receive messages from both event organizers and the app.
Below are some of the product enhancements released in Aventri Registration:
- Field Validation for Phone Numbers: When enabled in registration, Aventri can now verify that the phone number a registrant enters is a valid one, ensuring that planners have the most accurate contact information for their attendees.
- Ability to Vary Landing Page Based on Registrant Category: Planners can now vary the landing page that registrants will see when they return to modify their registration based on the registrant’s category selection. This allows planners to further customize their registration experience for different registrant audiences.
- Additional Access Profile Permissions for Advanced Reports: Aventri now offers the ability for Account Administrators to grant read-only access permissions to report folders within the Advanced Reporting Module. By providing additional report permissions, Account Administrators can now have tighter control over which users in their account are able to edit and view reports.
Over the last quarter, we continued to enhance the new Website Builder. Below are some of the most recent feature releases:
- Registration URL Redirect: Within the website builder, users now have the capability of redirecting their registration site directly to the event’s website.
- Agenda Widget Calendar Hub: The Agenda widget now offers a calendar view within its filter, enhancing the user experience when selecting dates within an event.
- Menu Widget: A new Menu widget was implemented to better the navigation flow of the website. The Menu widget now improves the mobile experience by adding links, anchors, and an overall easy menu construction and configuration.”
- Password Protection: Each page of your website can now have a password security feature added to it, therefore protecting the content within a respective page.
- Ability to Merge Applicants within Abstract Module: Multiple submissions by a single applicant in the Abstract module can now be merged as to connect submissions under one specific applicant.
Aventri Onsite Solutions
- Cloud Printing Application (Insignia): All major screens and views have been upgraded to advanced UI controls, including a highly powerful and flexible search with significant performance gains.
- Sessions Application (Sentinel)
- New session data reports available
- Individual session KPI dashboards
- POS support
- Day Pass support
- UI administration of locations and devices
- Exhibitor Lead Retrieval Portal (FS)
- Administration moved to Active Directory using Aventri Azure tenant
- New support materials, documentation and user guides
- Device monitoring views upgraded to advanced UI controls
- Accessibility updates
- Updated Digital Wallet Application: Aventri’s new and improved Digital Wallet Application allows event organizers to plan a cashless event by having attendees purchase onsite items using their NFC enabled badge. The application interface and UI have been updated to enhance the user experience. Learn More
The new Aventri/MeetingMax integration allows users to flow seamlessly from Aventri registration to MeetingMax’s robust room block management system, providing a seamless attendee booking experience and more control over room blocks. Meetingmax is trusted by organizers of high-profile events including SXSW, TED Conferences, Cisco Live, and Oracle OpenWorld. Learn More