This past July 12th marked Aventri’s official first birthday! Since rebranding last July 12, 2018, Aventri has continued to maintain a leading position in the event market, has added 7,175 new venues to its industry-leading Global Venue Sourcing Solution, has broaden its onsite technology offerings with acquiring ITN International, was named the sole Connecticut company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, has partnered with Sciensio and Uber, unveiled next-generation SMM solution, BadgeNow, the first self-service color badge printer, and so much more.
To celebrate these accomplishments, this 1-year milestone, and reflect on our first year as Aventri, our offices used the power of technology to connect from around the globe.
Using Zoom, Oni Chukwu, Aventri CEO, raised his glass and held a global champagne toast to kick-off the day of celebration.
After reflecting on our exciting first year, our employees around the world spent the day celebrating our accomplishments together. Take a look at how some of our offices celebrated!
SONO- Global Headquarters
- Aventri's Global Headquater's office in SONO kicked off the day by having the Tasty Yolk Breakfast Truck cook up breakfast sandwiches for employees.
- Is it ever too early for cake? The SONO office had some pre-lunch sweets.
- Aventri's Business Development Representatives and Oni made the first cut together.
- Then SONO employees headed to the Inn at Long Shore to eat, relax, and connect with each other.
- Aventri employees played games like giant Jenga, Volleyball, Connect Four, Tug of War, a water balloon toss and more.
- Our UK office in Reading celebrated Aventri's birthday with a homemade cake.
- Then they headed to East Hampstead Park to enjoy the rest of the day with each other.
- Some of our India employees showed us just how much they embody our values!
- They also celebrated Aventri's birthday by upgrading to a new office space.
- Our APAC office celebrated Aventri's birthday with confetti and silly string.
- Then they headed to Luna Park, an amusement and theme park in Australia.
- Our Orlando office ended to day of festivities together by dining at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek.
Thanks for all of your support throughout our rebranding process. Aventri looks forward to celebrating many more birthdays together!