I’m thrilled to be joined onstage by Nika Kurent, Head of Events for the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. Nika has over 15 years’ experience running and managing events, and has been through the highs and lows of how a business realistically implements event technology.
Who should join?
This session is intended for the following business functions:
- Event planners (junior to senior)
- Operations managers (specifically those who are responsible for delivering business change management)
- C-suite level managers (looking to add depth to their KPI reporting dashboards to qualify event spend)
- Anyone who’d like to watch me publicly shame myself that I was never actually a boy scout in my youth
What will you learn?
For those still debating whether to dip their toes or invest in the world of event tech, this session will help outline:
- What challenges does event technology solve?
- What was WAGGGS trying to achieve by investing in event technology, and what visible impact has it had?
- What should your business be asking event technology companies to provide in the future?
Why will it be interesting?
This is an opportunity to pick the brains of both myself and Nika and ask all the relevant/timely/stupid questions you may never have had the chance to ask before.
I look forward to seeing you there!