HOW TO GET AN EXTRA 90% FROM YOUR ELECTRONIC RFP

Maximize the Value in Event Sourcing with Technology

RFPs are only 10% of a planner’s job, so what happens to the other 90%? Capturing negotiation details, compiling bids, analyzing spend and more could be automated through new technology that is on the market, as the traditional RFP isn’t designed to handle the other 90%. It is time to change the way that planners manage the thousands of details surrounding each of their events. Get the tools and knowledge to automate 100% of the sourcing and booking cycle in this eBook.

What You'll Learn:

  • Where traditional RFP solutions have not evolved with planner's needs
  • How new technology can automate the many manual processes
  • New venue sourcing technologies have advanced features that track and manage all negotiations
SHARE
   

Download the Full Resource

LOOK INSIDE

Is your eRFP only a 10 percenter?

When it comes to sourcing, RFPs are just 10% of a planner’s job. Learn about the remaining 90% of the work that goes into booking meetings and events.