As a self-confessed #eventtech nerd, I’m delighted to have the opportunity to speak at Event Tech Live 2019 in London next week. I’ll be joining a number of my industry idols to discuss and evaluate the latest and greatest digital tech to hit the market.
During my session, I’ll be taking a look at the strategic business benefits of investing in a Strategic Meeting’s Management (SMM) product.
Who should join?
You may be surprised to hear that we’re working with a large number of enterprise level clients still using archaic methods to map out the mammoth logistical task behind creating and managing, meetings.
(Shout out to those whose eyes glaze over at yet another Microsoft Excel spreadsheet…)
This session is intended for the following business functions:
- Event/Meetings planners (junior to senior)
- Operations managers (specifically those who are responsible for delivering business change management)
- Procurement managers (specifically those responsible for optimising P&L management and spend)
- C-suite level managers (looking to add depth to their KPI reporting dashboards to qualify event spend)
For context, if you or your business is struggling to understand how to completely measure and optimise your meetings and events schedule, you need to be here.
What questions will it answer?
- How will and SMM tool help me to create strategic goals for my events and meeting schedule?
- What complex challenges does a SMM tool solve?
- What are the differences between how US and EU companies utilise SMM?
If these questions are keeping you awake at night, please come and chat to me.
Or at the very least I can offer an understanding ear and trip to the nearest pub.
Why will it be interesting?
It’s 2019, the year of big conversations.
I’m talking topics such as sustainability, digital disruption, and a global business shift towards using ERP platforms to support wider business objectives. You may be surprised to hear that by investing in an SMM tool, it will help you to tick more boxes than you’d first anticipated.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Have a coffee with Paul at our Aventri stand
Register for Event Tech Live 2019